Created by @mabezdek in Q&As
@mabezdek
@mabezdek

Hello, I have problem with new version's of nittro. When I use any "actual" version, the validation messages will only flash - dom is changed, but disappears immediately. I tried custom build, essentials and full build too, but always some problem. When i use old version, I can't identify version number - moved from other project, the messages are rendered correctly.

Thanks.

@jahudka
@jahudka

Hi, I'll look into it. This usually happens when something blurs the input field right after validation - validation messages get cleared from fields on the first blur after they're added, so that's probably that. Are you using a prebuilt package or are you building Nittro yourself?

@mabezdek
@mabezdek

I tried both, essentials and full prebuil and I tried to build nittro myself - the some problem. Thanks.

@jahudka
@jahudka

Hi, sorry for not getting back to you sooner, I've been swamped with work recently :-( have you been able to find a solution? If not, what other javascript libraries and / or widgets is your site using? I think you should look for something that steals focus right after validation fails - as I said the validation messages are cleared on the first blur event that occurs on the element after the message is displayed. Which element has focus right after you try submitting a form which should fail validation? Is it the element which failed validation, or is it some other element?

Sign in to post a reply